About Me
Support MC Productions
My Blog List
Friday, June 5, 2009
Just a little Teaser from M.G.J.
Okay so Night two is ready to be posted. But you'll have to wait just a little longer to read it. Wanna build up the suspence. It will be posted tomorrow for sure. I have also already started night three, I actually had more for night three done before night two, just needs a little more fine tooning so expect night three shortly after night two. I really hope you all are enjoying the story I know I am enjoying writing them, and am very anxiouse to post them. I have gotten two comparisons to Max paine which is great because I've never played the game or seen the movie. I've also gotten comparisons to Poe before, but the truth is I don't read, lol.
Labels:
announcements
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ready to warp your mind.
Followers
Category
- Advertising (1)
- announcements (8)
- Art (4)
- Art Out the Vault (4)
- Basilica (1)
- Comic (4)
- Defiled Angel (1)
- Discussion (1)
- Film (1)
- Idea (3)
- Introduction (1)
- Lyrics (1)
- Metallman (1)
- MGJ (1)
- Music (1)
- Poetry (1)
- Promo (2)
- Short Story (7)
- Sleep (7)
- Update (3)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(27)
-
▼
June
(15)
- Where's the new post?
- This Weeks Art Out the Vault
- Sleep: Night Three
- Sorry No Sleep: Night Three Yet
- Sleep: Discussion
- Filming Coming Soon
- Poem: Winter Wonder
- This Weeks Art Out the Vault
- Sleep: Night Two
- Just a little Teaser from M.G.J.
- Basilica
- Sleep: Night Two Coming Soon
- Sleep: Night One Commentary
- Sleep: Night One
- Metal Crow Productions Promotion
-
▼
June
(15)
0 comments:
Post a Comment